You can find this post here on my new site for the full post and to leave comments.
I decided to pot up a few smaller containers of my Syngonium I'd been using the root my cuttings into a nicer looking, easier to look after single pot. I figured there must be some good root growth going on because there was pretty ok growth in general but my biggest cutting was in a small cup that wasn't clear so I couldn't see the roots.
I put this, another smaller cutting, a third tiny cutting, a brand new cutting and a section from the most recently cut branch horizontally just under the surface of the hydroton (mostly for stability - the hydroton near the surface should stay fairly dry and air flow should be excellent so I'm not worried about rot).
All potted up. I will find a nice decorative pot that fits a little better for it than this. Good use for a nice pot with no drainage hole though.
As you might be able to see in the picture above it's planted in a large deli container. I made the reservoir around 1" to 1 1/2" tall.